First | | | Last | Top
Slide Show | EXIF

周董~夜曲MV



Wishing Well - v1.4

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

haih....*sigh*

Bah~ its another week, so i'm blogging again. A very very busy week....lots of things to do this week..*sigh*

OMG, i'm still stuck with my old blogging style! Got no time to think, i just write what i think. Whatever that comes to my mind, i just write it down. So sometimes it will get complicated or doesn't make any sense. >_<
Can't sleep this few days...have to blast some super loud music in order to make me not think about the stupid malaysian studies. Another 4 hours and i will attend the class, wonder what will happen or maybe nothing will happen at all! (that's bad...that will make me even more lost) Hope that i dun fail, i don't care about the scholarship after all, even if they stop giving me, the most that will happen is getting scold from my parents, get grounded, no more this and that, and definately , more studying and be more serious. (yupz, i admit i wasn't really serious since after SPM)

Hope that the lecturer will be in a good mood and forgive or give us a chance to redo. But that will be impossible, he said that he is supposed to send all the coursework to the lembaga that day, so.... i dunno, hope that miracle happens. If it does happen, i will definately not repeat that silly mistake again. Even if miracle doesn't happen, i will also not do that mistake EVER again.
Hmmph....time is so tight this week. Doesn't have anything much to blog. Too much things cramping into my small brain. Can't extract what i want to say now at the moment. Its hidden somewhere that i can't locate it. Maybe next day...My blog are sooo outdated! all the things happening is all long time ago. well, not very long, but its back logged. >_<

Need time to update it all. Wonder why i haven't any much time? Last time was like sooo free. And now, 24 hours is not enough for me to spend. Poor time management probably. Can't blame anyone except myself. Need better plannings, especially when there is so many work to be done. But i always get distracted by the television and other entertainment stuff. I need more discipline! (Do i have discipline actually? I wonder...)

Can't afford to waste time anymore! Its time for me to get to work. WORK WORK WORK! No more lazyness (that word doesn't look like it is spelt correctly). Wonder how long i can keep working without getting distracted...few minutes i guess. That musn't be so. Exam is around the corner and i don't even know what have i been learning this semester. That's bad and shouldn't be the way.

Well, i learned from my VERY VERY BIG MISTAKE and i will not repeat it again. What a big cost to make me actually learn something so simple. sigh...

Off to work now ~ ~ ~

p/s. Notice what did i just write? I doesn't seem to make much sense and is all jumbled up. That is what my brain is at the moment. JUMBLED AND CONFUSED. @_@ Hope everything goes well after this week.

WAH~ Hope my malaysian studies turn out fine! Cross fingers...

Psalms 27:1

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home